Villa Matilde is a small family enterprise that exists since 1999. It is a successful business, where we rent rooms and offer meals. We also organize nature excursions, tours and educational activities, such as volunteer projects, courses and activities for schools.

In the main building we live in one part of the house, that has access to the rural hotel part.

Un burro en Villa Matilde
Familia de Villa Matilde
Puerta central en Villa Matilde

The accommodation has a good occupation rate. Among the customers who come to stay at Villa Matilde, 30% is Spanish and the remaining 70% comes mainly from England, France, Belgium and Holland.

The majority of our visitors are people who come here for the nature and are especially interested in the unique fauna as the Iberian lynx and the Spanish imperial eagle that can be seen in the surroundings.

We also receive many nature photographers and each year an average of 16 groups of nature tour companies from different countries.

At Villa Matilde different courses are also organized, such as classes on yoga, tai chi, Mindfulness, biodanza, Reiki, cooking classes, medicinal plants, natural cosmetics and Spanish language.


Casa rural en venta

Casa rural en venta

Take a look at Accommodation if you want to learn more about what is included in the sales. You can also read more about our Story, how it all started and how we financed this great project.